Since 2004, Contech has been actively involved in skills development for the different stakeholders in the construction industry. Our approach relies on the principles of adult education and professional development. Our course offering contributes in a unique way to the development and updating of the stock of skills in the building industry.
An advisory committee made up of industry representatives contributes to the development and orientation of our training program.
François Côté, Eng.
Luc Jolicoeur, Eng.
M. Daniel Primeau, arch.
Sandra Sheehy, arch.
Jean-Luc Vadeboncoeur, arch.
To support industry professionals in their skills development by offering high-standard training products and by guiding them along their career path.
To provide participants with an enriching experience by offering an environment that fosters learning and discussion.
Target client groups
- Managers of public or private buildings
- Architects, engineers, technologists and designers
- General and specialized contractors, and
- Their technical and administrative staff
- Over 7,500 professionals trained since 2004•
- 95% would recommend the training to their coworkers
- 94.2% of participants feel the training met their needs enough or very much
- 93.5% of participants feel the training will be fairly or very useful in their work
Acknowledgement and certification
Our training programs are recognized by most professional associations and orders requiring that their members follow a given number of hours of ongoing professional training.
Contech is a member institute of the Société de formation et d’éducation continue (SOFEDUC) and is authorized to issue continuing education units (unités d’éducation continue—UEC).
The training activities offered by Contech also meet legal requirements (c. D7, r. 0.2, a.11). Our training organization certificate number is: 0052547.
Our little extras
- Personalized welcome and service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Continental breakfast, balanced hot lunch (restaurant located nearby) and health breaks
- Easy access in Montreal
- Budget parking located behind the building
- 5-minute walk from Mont-Royal metro station and from a BIXI station
- Easy access in Quebec
- Free parking on location
- Easy to access by public transportation
- 3 minutes by car from Pierre-Laporte Bridge
- Certificate of Participation issued in compliance with the requirements of professional associations and orders
- Individual log of training sessions followed